Benny’s service center guarantees that any of the services performed on your* vehicle will be performed in a professional manner, free from defects in materials and workmanship, or you will receive an immediate re-service (redo) on the specific service you are not satisfied with. Benny’s service center will gladly perform the service again in order to minimize our customers’ inconvenience and ensure complete satisfaction.
Warranty Service Requirements
Before warranty repair is authorized, we require the following:
- Inspection of the vehicle by a Benny’s Oil Bay Assistant Manager, Manager, Area Manager, or Claims Coordinator.
- An original copy of the invoice.
- Any other work order, samples or parts (in the event repairs were authorized by Benny’s and performed by a repair facility other than Benny’s or an approved service provider).
- Completion of the Damage Claim Form or proof of contact to Benny’s, prior to any outside repairs being performed by anyone other than Benny’s or an approved service provider.
- Benny’s reserves the right to request vehicle service history including any and all services performed over the life of the vehicle or vehicle’s component prior to any repair or offer being made.
- Proof of ownership*
*Benny’s service center’s warranty applies to the owner of the vehicle listed on your work order. All correspondence and agreements will be between Benny’s and the owner of the vehicle. Proof of ownership can be verified with the vehicle registration, official bill of sale, or title.
Benny’s service center’s warranty covers any service performed in our 14 point service and inspection along with all parts and materials listed on the front of the order that was used in servicing your vehicle. Benny’s service center warrants any service, parts, and materials used in the service to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three months or 3,000 miles of use, whichever comes first, from the date and vehicle mileage listed on the face of this work order. Benny’s service center’s warranty will not apply to vehicles with pre-existing conditions not serviced by this service center.
- Benny’s service center’s warranty will not apply to any repairs or corrective actions being performed prior to notification in writing to this service center.
- Benny’s service center’s warranty does not cover any item or service that is required for proper performance and operation that was declined by you, the customer.
- Benny’s service center’s warranty is given in lieu of any expressed or implied warranty.
- Benny’s service center’s warranty does not cover loss of use of the vehicle, loss of time or wage, inconvenience or any other consequential or incidental damages related to any claim.
Benny’s service center’s warranty gives you specific and legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from this service center’s warranty along with limitations or exclusion of incidental or consequential damages. The exclusions listed above may not apply to you.